It was fun to work with Kris M today. She's so gracious! I don't think I brought much to the table, but I do love working with kids on research projects. It will be nice on Thursday when we're in the media center and I (hopefully) do not have any other conflicts for my time.
It was also really nice to have Sarah in the media center with her students. She's one of my favorite collaborators! She is an excellent teacher, but always receptive to new ideas. I feel as though we're starting to see some progress with these kids. The real mark of success would be if the ninth grade teachers started to see a difference in what skills the kids are bringing in the door from middle school.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would love to see the progress in ninth grade too! I know you middle school teachers are working SUPER hard!! They forget what we did a week earlier...so remembering something from eigth grade would be a miracle. But the more we hammer this stuff home, the more successful they will be each year! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Post a Comment